Overcoming an alcohol or drug problem can be a long and bumpy road. At times, it may even feel impossible. But it’s not. If you’re ready and willing to get the support you need, you can recover from an alcohol or drug problem—no matter how bad the problem or how powerless you feel.
Lanarkshire ADP want to help anyone who is seeking support, guidance or access to the right service that will suit your needs. This website may well be a starting point in your journey of seeking help for yourself or a loved one.
Use the links above or below to find information in the following areas:
- Adult services – for those who are 16 years and over, seeking help
- Families and carers - worried or affected by another individuals problems; have a look at the information for families and carers.
- Children and young people - for children or young people affected by their own misuse or parental substance misuse
- Employers – Employers who need support & guidance to manage staff they are worried about for both the employer & employer
- Information and advice – if you are looking for general information or advice the web is a great place to start; here you will find a selection of links to useful websites about drugs and alcohol.